“Creation was out of nothing. In His incarnation, life, crucifixion, death, and burial, God the Son became nothing in order to save and re-create us. In Him, the new creation has begun.” – Pastor Glem Melo
To listen to the whole sermon, click here.
OUT OF NOTHINGNESS
by Pastor Glem Melo
- Creation foreshadows the new creation.
- Christ is the new creation.
- All true Christian believers are new creations in Him.
- The successful accomplishment of God’s work of creation guarantees the successful accomplishment and consummation of His work of new creation in Christ.
1. God our Creator and New Creator is infinite in bigness, greatness, and power.
a. God is Elohim in Hebrew. It is plural.
The plural Elohim reveals our Creator and New Creator’s infinite immensity and power.
b. Jesus is Elohim. (John 1:1)
Christ, the New Creation and our New Creator, is infinite in bigness, greatness, and power.
c. Creation was “very good,” perfect, and complete because, and only because, of the infinite bigness, greatness, and power of our Creator and New Creator.
d. The infinite bigness, greatness, and power of our Creator and New Creator guarantees the perfect accomplishment and consummation of the new creation in…
View original post 320 more words